NightSeekers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightSeekers

This Rp site is for everyone to enjoy and have a fun time rping with each other! Only rules is no bullying and be nice to one another!

Combat Guide W.I.P.

Zeke
    Zeke

Notoriety : 0

Combat Guide W.I.P. Empty Combat Guide W.I.P.

Post by Zeke 9/22/2019, 12:00 am

The threat level indicator is obvious in its purpose but not in how it is used. Threat levels reach from 1-??? 1 is by FAR the least dangerous type of location you will find. Threats on the level of 1 are barely ever going to appear, and when they do, it will be a lowly species such as a mere timid human criminal. Though these enemies are best for weaklings to grow stronger off of, they will be lucky if they ever come across such scum. Scum seeking to become stronger themselves are another story however; though the rewards will be plentiful, there is nothing stopping a stronger opponent from having a chance of showing up during the attempt. Keep this in mind when making your character, as it will be sort of a difficulty changer for you, should you become a member of a more physical lifestyle.

*Subject to change anything at anytime until complete. After completion, announcements must be made if changes are made for the enjoyment of the role-players.*

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:07 am